Dental Depot Accessibility Statement
Dental Depot is committed to ensuring that this Web site is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us at (810) 732-4740, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
Below, you’ll find a few recommendations to help make your browsing experience more accessible:
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives, speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
Assistive technology helps people with disabilities interact with and use technology. Section508.gov provides these Assistive Technologies to enhance your web browsing experience.
- Apple VoiceOver(link is external) – Built-in screen reader for Mac desktop and iPhone/iPod
- ChromeVox(link is external) – Screen reader for Chrome and Chrome OS
- Google Talkback(link is external) – Screen reader for Android
- JAWS (Job Access With Speech)(link is external) – Screen reader for Windows; demo version available
- NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access)(link is external) – Free open source screen reader for Windows
- ZoomText(link is external) – Screen magnifier for Windows; demo version available
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
Closed captioning provides a transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally visually displayed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard of hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio due to noisy environments.
Our video content includes transcripts below each video for which a transcript has been made available by the producer. Click on the down arrow to see transcript that appears below the video:
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, we invite you to contact us at (810) 732-4740 for assistance.